- B. Blake Levitt’s book ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS is a treasure chest of information, including much not elsewhere readily available on the effects of EMFs on animals and plant life.
- Dr. Robert O. Becker’s books CROSS CURRENTS, is a “must read.” [Levitt and Becker were unaware of the high frequencies riding the 60/50 cycle at the time their books were written.]
- There is at present no book about the issue of electrical pollution and how to protect ourselves from it. I have yet to find a publisher for mine, and will gratefully accept introductions.
- Paul Brodeur’s THE ZAPPING OF AMERICA: MICROWAVES, THEIR DEADLY RISK AND THE COVERUP (1977) is a classic.
- Newer (1989) are his
- CURRENTS OF DEATH: Power Lines, Computer Terminals and The Attempt to Cover Up Their Threat to Your Health
- THE GREAT POWERLINE COVERUP
- THE ELECTRIC WILDERNESS by Andrew Marino and Joel Ray. Health dangers, tactics used by utilities.