Improve Your Personal Electrical Environment Safety
This section lists a few things you can do to immediately improve the safety of your personal electrical environment, without owning any meters.
1. Replace your cordless phone with a regular land line. The base and handset of a cordless phone broadcast at frequencies used by cell phones, and some broadcast continually, even when not in use. They operate at intense, nonadjusting power levels. Ditto for child monitoring units, which are an ironic danger to a child’s health.
2. Use a cell phone (microwave phone) only for emergencies. Do not allow children to use cell phones or cordless phones. Do not use a headset or operate a cell phone in a car, train, bus or elevator, which creates a microwave oven effect for everyone present.
3. Sleeping in an electricity-free area is extremely important for your health and daily repair. Keep all hot wires and electric clocks several feet from your bed. Use a battery-operated clock instead. Keep wireless communications items away from your bed. Choose non-metal beds and mattresses.
4. Do not use an electric blanket or heating pad. Dangerous even when turned off.
5. Telephone cords and phones, and water pipes transport and broadcast the harmful frequencies of electrical pollution. The fields from water pipes, phone lines and electrical conduits attached to the basement ceiling affect the area in the room immediately above them. The wiring to lights on first floor ceilings affects areas immediately above on second floor, etcetera. Place furniture accordingly.
6. All items using a transformer create electrical pollution. Avoid being near them. (Cell phone charger, boom box…)
7. Replace all fluorescent and “energy efficient” lighting (such as halogens), which create the harmful high frequencies, with regular incandescent bulbs
8. Dimmer switches create intense levels of high frequencies, at any setting. Replace them as soon as you possibly can. For “mood lighting” use 3-way or low wattage bulbs instead.
9. Don’t hang out in the vicinity of any electrical appliance, especially when it is working.
10. Stand away from the burners of an electric stove while cooking, particularly if you are pregnant or would like to be.
11. See safe cell phone listening tube, shields, et cetara at http://www.rfsafe.com/
The greatest single problem for most households is the high-frequency pollution already carried by the current as it enters the home. Plugging Graham/Stetzer filters into outlets around your home immediately filters out these frequencies. These filters are the only ones I recommend. (See Products.) Note that the filters can filter only the circuits they are plugged into. High frequency on water pipes, phone lines, etc. will require further remedial steps.
I suggest you do not spend money on meters other than the Stetzerizer (which reads the energy level of dangerous high frequencies in any circuit, so you know how many filters you need and where to place them) until you read Making It Better, which explains just what kind of meter/s you actually need to do the job.
To continue your remediation, get a copy of Making It Better. (See Products.)
Remember that the health effects of exposure to harmful frequencies is cumulative.